Become part of the team
These are our vacancies
Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) - full time
Do you find yourself in this?
- Are your strengths in dealing with people in a positive way and your
solution-oriented basic attitude?
- Do you enjoy thinking your way into customers' issues, making them
to provide the best possible advice and a high level of reliable service.
- Do you find it easy to take the initiative and use your communicative skills to
to find solutions and to learn from suitable approaches.
- Do you want to work in a work environment that will reward your dedication,
your high quality awareness and your reliable way of working.
- Is it important to you to be able to exchange ideas with experienced colleagues, you
work in clear structures and still be the contact person for your own
... then we are looking for you! Come join our team!
- Customer support via e-mail and telephone in German and English language regarding
Questions that arise in the context of the use of our software tools and services
- Collection of customer support issues for the continuous improvement of our
- Teamwork to develop improvements and solutions to help our customers
to inspire further.
- Review of German and English manuscripts
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship or a degree and have a few
Years of professional experience, preferably in the book industry or a service-oriented position
of another industry.
- You speak German and English at a fluent, business-fluent level.
Your spelling should be error-free since you communicate a lot via email.
- You have very good knowledge in text programs like Word and Open Office as well as
A general affinity for computer programs and IT applications.
- You have a strong service mindset and the ability to work in a team.
claim to advise your environment in the best possible way and to provide a permanently high and
- You bring a positive attitude and a high degree of empathy,
distinguish yourself as a good listener as well as an active communicator and
are able to motivate and inspire others towards common goals.
- You have a quick apprehension and the ability to think beyond the
to think outside the box in order to find suitable solutions and developments.
outside your immediate environment.
- Your actions follow a pronounced quality awareness. Your way of working is
very independent, organized, careful and conscientious. At the same time you include the
and strive to create a pleasant, trusting atmosphere in your environment.
- Small, family-owned company, but still happy to blaze new trails after 15 years. We are no longer a startup that has to reinvent itself every few weeks and we know what we are doing. However, we still live the looseness and fun at work like a startup.
- Titles don't matter to us, we are all colleagues and we tackle things together.
- We cultivate an open corporate culture in which commitment and personal initiative are practiced.
- Flexible, fast-paced company where you can quickly see the results of your independent work.
- Independent work with a lot of freedom in a wide range of tasks.
- A great, collegial team.
- Flat hierarchies.
- Permanent employment contract.
- 30 vacation days.
- Possibility for remote work: you can work from anywhere. Nevertheless, we would like to see each other 3-4 days a week in the office.
Sounds exciting? Then apply now!
The founders Sandra and Sönke are looking forward to your application with CV. It would be great if you let us know when you can start with us and what you would like to earn.