Become part of the team
These are our vacancies
UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) - full or part time
Is it important to you in your job,
- to put your enthusiasm for web and e-commerce to work?
- that you have access to the "big picture" and don't just work on partial solutions?
- develop a product that really has a purpose and adds value?
- work closely with product owners, project and development teams as well as management to develop new products, services and processes and implement them independently?
- that you have the freedom to engage with new technologies during your working hours and are not expected to do so in your spare time?
- try out new ideas and make your own decisions?
- that your high-quality work is directly visible and has an immediate impact on the success of the user experience?
...then we are looking for you! Come join our team!
- You are responsible for UX/UI in different projects.
- You'll work early on in project development to ensure UX/UI is part of the success.
- You also take care of the continuous improvement of the user experience of existing products.
- To do this, you keep up to date with and apply new technology and best practices in UX/UI during your work hours.
- You develop workflows, wireframes and mockups for new and existing processes, products and services.
- You already have comprehensible, in-depth experience in UX/UI.
- Your education is not important. The main thing is that you are a UX/UI professional and keep up to date with developments in this area.
- You know and can do UX/UI development: flow design, wireframe, mockup, testing, split testing, etc.
- You work very accurately and can also complete detailed tasks well.
- You are motivated by success, goal-oriented and think entrepreneurially.
- You take responsibility and can plan and implement your tasks independently.
- You have quick thinking and the ability to think outside the box.
- Small, family-owned company, but still happy to blaze new trails after 15 years. We are no longer a startup that has to reinvent itself every few weeks and we know what we are doing. However, we still live the looseness and fun at work like a startup.
- Titles don't matter to us, we are all colleagues and we tackle things together.
- We cultivate an open corporate culture in which commitment and personal initiative are practiced.
- Flexible, fast-paced company where you can quickly see the results of your independent work.
- Independent work with a lot of freedom in a wide range of tasks.
- A great, collegial team.
- Flat hierarchies.
- Permanent employment contract.
- Flexible working hours, work-live balance? We also live during working hours. If a tradesman comes or you can't schedule an appointment any other way, it still works out!
- Time for regular training.
- 30 vacation days.
- Remote Work. You can work from anywhere - 100% Remote. We are completely virtual and meet in person when it makes sense. There are no mandatory days of presence with us. Not even when the pandemic is over. But you are welcome to come to the office in Hamburg-Volksdorf if you like.
Sounds exciting? Then apply now!
The founders Sandra and Sönke are looking forward to your application with CV. It would be great if you let us know when you can start with us and what you would like to earn.
Your mediation is worth 3,000 euros to us!
The jobs don't fit you, but you know someone who might? Then you can profit from the mediation! These conditions must be met for a successful placement:
- You introduce us to someone with an interest in one of the advertised positions
- The person applies to us and points out that you made the contact
- We conclude an employment contract with your placed person
- Neither our then new team member nor we terminate the employment contract within the probationary period.
- After a successful trial period you will receive your commission from us.
- You are not commercially active in the recruitment business